Monday, February 13, 2006

Long long ago

Long long ago

Long long ago came along a girl
Who has since taken over my world like a whirl
I have since seen the most beautiful love unfurl
Cos goddess as a gift, I had got through an URL

It all started off, seems just like yesterday
When all things gone wrong, I would still make hay
When my life was all about misery, and one kill
When I thot everything was nothing, you fit the bill

Just looking at you standing still
Motionless, seducing me like a pill
Grinding me to the limits like a mill
I have never thot abt dying but u created my will

Nice memories I will always have, of you my lovely garden
Of the moments you arrived through a beep and all those buzz
Wishing it lasted forever, I guard those memories like a warden
Happy and sad, those filled with flush and blush, fury and fuss.

Words seem endless, when your beauty plays a song
They seem non existent, when you do come along
Flutter, my heart does, whenever your mind screams
Cos I feel your feelings as fast as lightening beams.

Moments, so precious, have I collected
Across the two years, since we connected
Something I lost, the same thing I abducted
Alas, yours seem to weigh on me as its recollected.

A million things said and done
Doesnt equate to your brilliance and beauty
And the search has just begun,
For making you happy in life, is my duty.

Girls I have always revered and respected
And you, for the golden heart that you depicted
I have never been so closely inspected
And all my actions changed and perfected.

Without you, I wouldnt have been myself
Where in every action, thy come before self
Everything I do or say, you have changed to suit
Your sense of style and gentleness, you command to boot.

You have been my best loot
My most precious thing, I will hoot
Your health is the only sore foot
On shining silver, like soot.

"I love you" is all I can tell you
Undying love for you all through
Im sad that nothing much I can give today
But I really mean what I keep repeating everyday.

Im still in a flux on where I will be
But I want you always close to me
Every second, through my thots, I see
Your reflection in my heart, making me glee

Valentine's day is nothing special
Just an excuse for me to cover up our spatial
Seperation by uttering those words many a time
Only when I hear your voice, these thots become sublime

My current situation is grim
But you fill my heart to the brim
I have to get a heavy purse and frequent the gym
And as always your name becomes by fervent hymn.

Love is universal, so they say
And all I can do this day
Is to make u happy, I pray
Till the time, together we stay.

An effervescent passion
A controlled compassion
And a selfless deed for education
Together with a confused vindication

These are just a few of your traits
That acted as charming baits
For me to fall into a "trap"
Amazing how each other, we can fully map

You came into my life and filled my heart's gap
You are the best of the best, I can continuously rap
Thinking of you, my eyes resemble a tap
Cant stop admiring you, even when you are taking a nap

Im very proud of you, my dear
My heart beats for you, Im sure you hear
A thousand miles apart, we still appear
So close, our love always shifting up a gear

Time has never been on our side
But sooner or later, it has to abide
As our love transcends boundaries, bonafide
Sticking together for life, a wild ride

You can run, but you can never hide
From the fact that relationships rise and slide
Together, we have laughed and cried
Longing for my proudest moment yet, when you become my bride


Random Access
The search has just begun !!! (to get close to you, and closer to your heart)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Long long ago" ....
Long distance love has brought out your Longing Memeries.....
Long poem...
beautiful effort in expressing yourself.
Wish u your V-day be your Victory day for your Job choice too.

Visithra said...

aww so sweet ;)

Aishwarya Rao said...

RA- Nee poem a ezhudi thaaku!

Random Access said...

Anon, Visithra, thangu ma...

Princess, what to do, kaadhalicha kavignan avan nu solluvaanga, naan kaadhalikkarthukku minnadiye kavignanache ;)

Spare a thot for the poor soul who had to read 21 such craps ;)

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

museful said...

The girl that you met a long time ago....is very lucky .....love transcends all!!!!...a very beautiful ode i've ever read...!!!

Random Access said...

Anon, im sure u havent read my other poems, cos otherwise u wud call this short!

Sharana, I think Im luckier, cos shes definitely my better half ;)

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!