Wednesday, July 05, 2006

My Best Friend...

I miss quite a few things of late.. Talking to my friends as much as I would, running to meet them online with every buzz as I should, sharing their happiness and sadness as much as I could, but now I feel like a dead wood...

Its the time when time doesnt seem to chime, when every rhyme seems not so sublime, when speakers dont blast and songs dont last, when I sleep till it gives me a creep, when I say goodnight before midnight... something is terribly wrong.. the reason is I long to be where I belong...cos its been so long for it to come along...

The reason... my best friend. He is gonna leave me forever. I broke down in tears the moment I realised hes gonna leave. He has been my best friend in life. I have had a lot of my friends stab me in my back, but when the role is reversed, it is just heartbreaking. You dont realise the true value of anything until it leaves you. I have only seen one person in their deathbed so far, and I am reminded of it.. The painful affectionate last touch, longing for him to never leave you, but knowing fully well that you need to let go. No pain, no gain. I mean, how mean!

I have always been proud of my friend. He has always been on my side. Whenever I needed him, he was there. Bore the brunt of all my faults, even my parents used to scold him for all my faults, and he has been ever so patient and never left me even in my worst of times. We promised each other that we will always be there for each other, forever. My parents used to even call me by his name at times! Such was our closeness. We used to be such pals that there wasnt a day when I hadnt met him. And now that he is leaving, it hurts. Like never before, like never again..My whole body shudders with the fear of the unknown, a life without him, my veins strains knowing it can never relax again, my best pal being snatched away by fate right in front of my eyes. And I can do nothing to prevent it. Its only a matter of days (18 to be precise) that would change my life forever.

This is probably not an ode that my famed laziness deserves, but all I can say is that I love you, my precious laziness, and im gonna miss u lots! Being the eternal optimist, I do hope against hope that my better half will allow me to catch up with you, my pal, ever so often! Meanwhile, 18 days is a long time isnt it? Be with me, all that time, will you?

RAQ: When all seems lost, there is still hope to breach. When hope seems lost, there is dope to reach. But when dope is in scope, say nope, is what I preach!

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ada Chee! somberithanthai thooki poda Yenna DRAMA!nalla velai vangra
wife vara Vazhuthukkal.

Vinesh said...

Laziness-kku oru poem-a? :-)

Visithra said...

lol kashta kalam laziness ku oru poem bah

Random Access said...

Not so anonymous anonymous, enna oru nalla ennam!

Vinesh, visithra.. it wasnt meant to be a poem... adhaan paragraph a ezhudhinen...it was meant to be a polambal...

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

museful said...

RA...adapavi....idhu too much....pavam J!!!

vishy said...

enda.. pudhu wife vara pora.. adhunala somberithanatha en thooki eriyanum.. un wife rombha surusurupppu na.. avalayum lazy aah mathidu..

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info What are the disadvantages of video conferencing Top pay per click search engine Zocor side efect evista help osteoporosis 2006 subaru impreza performance specs elena russian tennis portable canopies awnings engine expert placement search beaudicea sauna rochester Prozac truth http://www.skin-care-industry-websites.info/evista_interior.html Yoga & pilates cd