Tuesday, June 05, 2007

At the Altar

I was born on a day when the Finns got their independence, and were gleaming
While she made her entry when Cricket world cup victory was beaming.

Born on a cold winter morning, I like being cosy and warm
Coming down to earth in the summer heat, I wonder how she remains calm.

I savour the goodness of life, also known as sweet
While she favours the salt and sour as her ultimate treat.

Slow and steady wins the race, I praise
Variety is the spice in life, she says..

Beauty and brains dont go together
So I dont mind giving up my top floor to get her.

I venture beyond boundaries, feeding on creative pasture
She expands her intellectual horizon, while maintaining a silent posture.

Sports gets me passionate, with which she doesnt really resonate
And with words I go like a rocket, while her words would fill a locket.

Where she feels down, he is overconfident to the brim
Where he spends on her, she saves for him.

Opposites definitely attract each other, and I am just the one
Come and witness me tying the knot on the other half, a gal par none.


Random Access
The search has just begun !!! (for a wonderful life with a beautiful wife)

PS: For the finer points as to when and where, with whom and what not, just drop me an email.

6 comments:

museful said...

Hey RA..what a poetry?
Surely in the matrimonial spirit..
Beautifully written...
BTW....idhu varikum formal introduction agave illa J oda!!!

Random Access said...

Thangu thangu!

Intro thaane.. thanda pochu!

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

Jolikum Salangai said...

ah ha...asathaal.... sooper! RA the search is never ending... but you keep finding great treasures... btw this is me ******ZzZ .... bak to blogging....and gr8 to see u still do! first one from the old list tht still does! amazing!

cutefreaky said...

Hey thaaatha.. paati kazhuthula thaali eriduthaaa?? congratzzz to u both.. my heartiest wishes for a gr8 life together :-)...
tata
sukku

Visithra said...

hey congrats on the wedding - didnt realise btw thats a beautiful poem

Anonymous said...

Y no blogs?