Friday, April 03, 2009

MILK

I love kids.
I love being with kids.
I love playing with kids
I love being one of them
I love being treated as one of them
I love when they scold me
I love when they threaten me
I love when they play with me
I love kids who are playful and naughty
I love kids who are quiet and observant
I love kids who are ummmmm..
I love kids who blare for everything
I love to adore kids
I love buying them things.. if they ask for 1, i wanna give them 5.. i usually give them 10.. and the next time they want 100 :)
I love it when they speak
I love their slang
I love their touch
I love their spontaneous embrace
I love it when they run off when u wanna embrace
I love it when they have their way with me
I love to do whatever they want
I love to do whatever it takes
I love to enjoy with them
I love everything about them..
I miss kids a lot...

Mainly, I love kids.

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

3 comments:

PreethZzZ said...

Bells ringing... Time to have some of your own! :D

Random Access said...

haha.. i knew this cud be connected in a diff angle.. anywayz, i just so missed the kids who used to be around me... esp my nephews..

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

museful said...

Such a cute post!