Thursday, December 01, 2005

Mismatch and Miss Match - Its all in the game!

Sometimes its hard to make the right decision..and even worse is communicating the decision. I have been flummoxed with hard times, stressing myself to my limits and beyond at times. In a way, the job I am in has let me know how much I can take it. In other ways, it has really made me lose everything else I had (aka time). I am not the freakout guy whoz missing the bar hops, but the normal guy who needs his quota of 4 hrs sleep. And when I look back, the number of days in the last 4 months when I have enjoyed this simple pleasure tends to zero.

Stress leads to friction, which converts into heat and burns a few people's hearts. The more the stress, the more the impact on people. A spark somewhere in the world creates a World War. Likewise, you know you dont belong when you get a letter from your director asking you to come to office on the day of your exam. The last 20 days was spent in working out a nice way out and today, I am relieved.

A lot of people always think I have lost out on better deals, but even in the above scenario, I have won. I made a smart move to coax the company to relieve me, instead of submitting my resignation letter, so that I can still get something. Oh btw, let me officially announce the biggest news :D:D:D

I AM FLYING TO INDIA FOR A VACATION !!!

Wow, looks so great to finally have that smile on my face! I havent had time to even think about it, nor cherish the last few days here. I have to pack and buy stuff as well. OK, the route seems to be a bit circuitous. Following a Malaysian trip (company work - yeah I know!), I will be landing in the "Silicon Valley" to a rousing welcome by Filter, followed by the endearment and home food cooked none other than J. Hopefully can also get to stroke my bat a bit (cricket bat for the uninitiated losers). Once I am done with the Valley, I am going to the River, aka Chennai. Brings a smile to my face just typing that word. Hope it still remains when I land there! A week long escapade will result in my 6 year wish. Getting my parents to Singapore for a visit. Only one thing is my mind now when I think of that. Culture Shock! With my grandmother planning to visit, it might just be a psyching out-of-the-world experience for her! But I cant decide if its her or her daughter whos going to be perplexed more :)

Anywayz, lotsa enjoyment followed my lotsa expenditure this month. So getting prepared for a really wild ride through time!

I would juz love to meet up with all u ppl when Im there. So, if u r in Chennai or Blore, do mail me ur contact no! Gonna miss a few dear friends out here who aint in those two cities, so a heartfelt sorry for u, but frankly, I am in the holiday mood now, so yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I will try to update once in a few days, so it wont be all high and dry in this blog! Will keep u updated with an NRI perspective of the resurgent India! (sounds more like a MBA talk huh?). To all the bloggers out there who drop in here, Adios!

Signing off to a Bon Voyage with a Bon Crete :P

Meanwhile, keep praying for this poor soul who is destined by fate to fly Indian Airlines.. *gulp*. You can refer to Dinx's blog for an obituary if you dont find any post here for a whole month :P

Wishing all u fellow bloggers whose birthday falls in December, a very Happy Birthday !!! (seems like self appraisal, but anywayz). Especially Visithra, who strenuously keeps track and wishes all her fellow bloggers!

Gonna miss u guys!

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

18 comments:

awakeningcoma said...

vaarai nee vaarai, varum idam vegu thooram illai nee vaarai.

ada-paavi!!!! said...

vanda sollu, meet pannelam, ensoi blore

Jagan said...

machi ..wrong timing da ....hope u hav fun ther ..post the snaps :-)

Balakumar said...

Have a safe and fun trip pal... message me on GTalk...

Unknown said...

Have fun in Chennai. Neraya blog pannu Chennailarundhu

Visithra said...

have a fun safe trip ;)

wishing you get lots of sweet auntys as flight stewardess ;) hehehe

and thanks for the advance wishes ;)

nandini said...

Wow! Have a great trip... eat well... sleep well.... ensoy!

Deepti Ravi said...

looking fwd to meeting you!!!! :)

IBH said...

:( mummyyyy appo nanu?

:)

Visithra said...

Huh I know your birthday ;)

Happy birthday Lusu despite you refusing to tell me I found out ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks to Visit, I now know too. Happy Birthday, I will restrain myself from calling you loosu :) Hope you are having fun in Chennai

Jeevan said...

Wish you a happy Birthday Ran.:)

Random Access said...

Thanks for all the wishes! Deepti, Coma n all those in Blore and Chennai mail me ur contact nos ... Hope u know my email ids...will catch up with u guys...

jagan, kaa da unnoda...engayo US la poi porikkitrikka ippo!

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

Aishwarya Rao said...

RA
Def wanna see u man!!!

Shiv said...

Welcome to India....

Rambler registries said...

Wow! enjoi...how long is ur trip to chennai? u goin there after 6 yrs..man thas long time...have fun..i am also counting days..to go home..dunno when tat will b...jus counting..neways..lol..have fun..on my behalf too..Chennaiyil oru mazhai kaalam...so really have fun!

Rambler registries said...

oh! its ur bday today is it?? well happy bday..if its on any other day other than the 10th of dec..belated/advanced wishes!

Random Access said...

Thangu thangu...Priya, I accept your 4-day belated wishes :)

Im sure having a blast in my homeland !!!

Waiting to meet all ya guys!

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!