Saturday, November 26, 2005

Join me in Welcoming...

This is the most hilarious phrase that I have found in emails in my new company...(old company, but new company ma...) I love reading the emails which are ditto copy pasted and just altered. Heard the original was sent my the CEO 13 yrs back, and given the "respect" for "command" here, I am not surprised the format has hardly changed! More about my new adventure in the acquisition venture soon...

OK, Now for the new additions to my coveted (:P) right hand side...

Caught me unawares and instigated my lazy soul to write this post after considerable delay, introducing the bold and the beautiful Witchy Angel. Whether the above description is pun or not, it sure is fun to raft through her spicy adventures while tickling your heart with sentis now and then. Masala padam, but a lot more entertaining!

Next in line is Mr. I have been all over India but never abroad. Soon to hear the words "Welcome aboard Singapore Airlines flight SQ 409" and yell his heart out, his recollections of his voyages bears little semblence of his build. But as they say, if u have the stuff where it matters (in his case, on the cricket field), nothing else matters!

Lastly, Ms. Vernacular, travelling her own bit inside south india, fluent in all the languages (means no one can spur a slang onto her and get away without her returning the "greeting", so be careful). Soft and gentle, it requires great temperment to get along with so many diverse ppl like she does...

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

2 comments:

Visithra said...

uma is spice and sweet ;) all dolled up into one ;)

so gearing up for filters arrival huh ;) n yes he does seem to have been everywhere in india ;)

divya must be explored ;)

Unknown said...

Hee Hee thanks a lot RAN :)