Monday, November 07, 2005

Aavathum pennale...

actually, wanted to write a post on the spl gals in my life for quite some time...so here it goes for u...in chronological order

1. Paati - her will power, determination and traversals thru adversities are awesome. having 8 kids n marrying 4 gals n facing so many issues aint a joke. If you have ever read an article named "My Favorite CEO" in the Economic Times, now u know who it refers to :)

2. Amma - inheriting her will power from her mom, shes quite traditional n senti and not so daring as her mom. Shes played quite an active part in the background

3. Hems - perfect sis who played her part by thrashing me a lot for the first coupla decades in my life. Loved the fights n the special moments (of victory) that comes along with it.

4. Maathangi - the first gal i talked to online. Started out as an accident but turned into a very nice friendship. The start of my online relationships.

5. Aishwarya - one of my closest friends with whom I shared almost everything. has a special place in my heart.

6. Divya - A special friend who became closer than a friend. My first e-sis. Came into my life calling herself Shreya, but I have forgiven her for that :P

7. J - A very special gal who is in a constant inner fight between tradition and modern values. A gem of a gal who has become the love of my life

8. Ms. V - A gal I admire for her versatality and someone who inspires me with her bold nature and ability to take on challenges and be daring. Reminds me of my paati a lot for her charisma and will power.

9. Ms. A - My cute lil e-sis. Really awesome when it comes to talent and diverse interests, with whom I share a mysterious 5-1 factor :)

10. Sharana - She speaks to me through her powerful words that flow beautifully, having a structure in the unstructuredness. Her consistency in coming out with awesome verses leave me stunned and dazed. Probably the only one I want to emulate.

11. Sukku - A special friend in whom I find beauty in chaos. One with whom I like sharing happiness and sadness alike. Sometimes you just know someone is a special person, and that instinct was there the instant I talked to her.

12. Shreya - A gal who has yet to come into my life, but who can potentially vie with J for the top honours when it comes to my love ;)

And guys, dont mourn, it really depends on the mood of this lazy guy...

PS: The first ejjam went well. One down one more to go.
PPS: My sincere apologies to Smita...for the broken promise

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

18 comments:

Jagan said...

dai chronological order nu solli escape ah ? try putting it in order of preference and let these women know the order . apporam ni soup thaan di ..

Balakumar said...

Well said Jagan! You upto the challenge RA? :)

JB said...

hey..very good post..:-) ..good to know abt the women in ur life :)

museful said...

good to know abt the spl. gals in ur life......dint know i fitted in there(:))...thanx!!!..and for reading my posts even if it sometimes doesnt make sense!!!...Aavathe pennale interesting title.....what abt the other half???!!!....

awakeningcoma said...

dai random come on list thr top 5 with proirity scheduling

Random Access said...

Machis, very easy to list it down in terms of priorities da...I wud put everyone as 1 ;)

JB and Sharana thangu thangu..

Sharana, I am still alive n fine, so I juz stopped with the first half ;)

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

Visithra said...

awww so sweet ;)

Paavai said...

Someone had mentioned that blogs can provide a glimpse of someone's personality. There is a common thread running through all the women you have mentioned ...reflecting your preferred personality traits in women

Random Access said...

Dei sundi, kadavul paadhi mirugam paadhi kalandhu seidha kalavai naan!

Visithra, awww so thanks

Paavai, thats a surprising bit of deduction..though im unable to find it myself :P But even if there are common traits, ur hypothesis will still be biased cos its based on only one side of the story..u shud know abt the gals i hate before u can make up ur mind ;)

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

LovingAndLosing said...

I don't know if I'm supposed to feel special, or if I'm supposed to feel like I'm just one amongst many. (You like my bold nature, right? :p)

Random Access said...

Ms. V, you can feel special as even though you are one of the many gals I know, you are one of the very few listed here ;)

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

Vinesh said...

*Guna style* Adhennamo theriyale... Enna maayamamo theriyale... haha... en life-leyum girls influence dhaan adhigam! Abiraami Abiraami ...


Ungal Autograph padam poattu kaamichadhukku nanri! :-)

Bharath Sattanathan said...

dei cheran tappu pannitan da, "Autograph" unna herova vechu un kadhaiye pilma eduthirukkanum!!! Kollywood industry oru sooper (crack) hit parthirikkum! :P


Get sambharred!!!
Filtered by sambhar...

IBH said...

ahem ahem!

very sweet da :) ofcourse there is something abt opposite sex that we always tend to get close to..my 5 best friends happen to be guys :)

so love of ur life? echpleen pliss

Narayanan Venkitu said...

I guess its going to be tough fight between Shreya / J.!!
Good Luck to you.

Jagan said...

dai ..u skipped answering my question da ..ulanga answer pannu da.

Random Access said...

Vinesh...abhirami abhirami illa...j...j... ;)

Filter, nalla velai enna seran range kenai nu nenaikka maatanga yaarum :P

IBH, no need to echplane..its all over this blog and esp my poetry blog ;)

Venkitu saar, aamam saar...but lookin fwd to the challenge ;)

Susubala, welgam here! Anywayz, life is tough, but u shud catch it by its cuff ;)

Jagan, kuruttu kammunaati, jet lag poliya innum? i have already explained da :P

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

Paavai said...

I see your point random access