Saturday, April 01, 2006

Waitees

Its been a while since I rote anything, but as everything its got a reason.. I am in a phase of my life when everything is on hold... for something else to happen.. trying hard not to make into a deadlock situation!

I am waiting... for my blady masters projects to complete
I am waiting... for the masters exams to finish
I am waiting... to test my fitness in the corporate run
I am waiting... to resurrect my cricketting skills
I am waiting... for a special arrival
I am waiting... for a special friend's life to fall back into order
I am waiting... to talk to my friends which I have missed lately
I am waiting... for Schumi to take his first proper win in almost 1.5 yrs.
I am waiting... for the resurgence of Ferrari.
I am waiting... to own a BMW.
I am waiting... for a special relationship to begin.
I am waiting... to make sure all these waits end.

So wait, till the next post...

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

13 comments:

Visithra said...

humm hope all the waits work out - but writing ferrari n bmw next to each?? tsh tsh

Vinesh said...

Too much waiting increases build up! More chances of disappointment. Just take things as they come :-)

museful said...

All this waiting will pay off...maybe tiring but in the end the result is worth everything...goodluck with your waitees!!!

Dinesh said...

//I am waiting... to own a BMW.

With you on this one. Badly want to own a z-series roadster :P

vishy said...

I thought it was a costly affiar to own a car in Singie.. and bmw last long.. not worth to buy when u have to junk it after 10 years.

Sooner or later I plan to own a BMW too. lets race..

Jagan said...

MS project ah ? athukku ellam namma madras univ mathiri "ctrl+c and ctrl+v" velaikku agatha ?

neways , come back soon

Random Access said...

visithra, but ferrari comes first ;)

vinesh, agreed but sometimes u can only do things when future becomes present, so at present u still gotta wait :)

sharana thangu thangu..

to the bmw fans, all the best!

jagan, thillalangadi velai doesnt work out with an indian prof with a history of failing ppl for ejjatly tht da... ofcourse i still try to do it whenever possible :P

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

Ramya Shankar said...

A totally off-topic comment, but u're from PSBB?? Glad to stumble upon a fellow psbbian across the blogsphere...

Random Access said...

Ramya, trust me there are a lot of psbb-ians out here!

Infact, just in these comments, there are 3 other ex-psbbians ;)

psbb ku oru o-podu!

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

PreethZzZ The Original said...

a special arrival? ur having a baby? lol...sorry... just felt like writing that... definitely all are things worth waiting for... patience is a virtue... everything will soon fall into place... eventually tht is.. hehehe

Ramya Shankar said...

3 psbbians in these 10 comments?? Excluding the both of us??

Visithra said...

enna llong time no see

Random Access said...

Yup Ramya, excluding the two of us... and there are lots more out there in the blog world!

Visithra, when did we ever see? :P

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!