Thursday, June 01, 2006

Today's Special

Not everyday is today. Not many days brim with news like today did. Maybe its cos its a PR expert's bday. So lemme start off with wishing the Princess a very very happy bday! Today was also the day of a special function for my cousin looking forward to her first kid. One of my best friends through college, Sriram Saroop, is getting married today as well. My best wishes to him! And to top it all, ofcourse, came the BIG BIG BIG news from J. Finally, thanks to all the prayers of the well wishers, my life is gonna change quite dramatically in ejjatly 2 months' time. As expected, I am just too happy and cant hide my smile anywhere. Why should I? ;) At the end of all this, I pretty much got ragged by my own parents about things to come with subtle warnings about things that might happen :P What they forgot what that as much as they know me, I know them :)

Anywayz, for those who feel that they might not be able to talk and chat with me as frequently, I always value my friends highly, and as I always say, I am never too busy for my friends :) Ofcourse some will disagree after my recent abscondings :P

Special and unforgettable day, this.

RAQ: Failure teaches more than Success, but life makes sure neither is in excess!

Random Access
The search has just begun !!! (to welcome THE ONE)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didnt get what that BIG BIG BIG BIG good news was..but still, here's my many congratulations! Have a happy life :)

Aishwarya Rao said...

Came online after 9 days. Thanks RA:) I owe the going of the blog to you...u might have noticed it had its budday last month..just no time to celebrate!

Aishwarya Rao said...

Wanting to add i am no PR expert..and congrats on the BIG BIG BIG NEWS. It was due long!

Anonymous said...

CELEBERATIONS!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!Inne saralama poetry yezhudha varum.
Poetry blog_il pudhu kavidhai podum naal yeppo?

Random Access said...

Thanks guys,
Ram, I will tell u when its formalised da :)

Princess, thangu thangu. Ensoy urself.

Anon, the last few months have been least productive for my poetry skills but the few that I did write were meant for only 2 pairs of eyes :)

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!