Monday, December 20, 2004

Bangalore Bonanza

(Dedicated to mahesh balaji aka makki who gave me a whirlwind tour of blore)

Long long ago, not so long ago and its even bad to mention how long ago, I was on the verge of entering the Silicon valley of India. I had great expectations as I was on a vanity fair, and the usually irrational PI was also helpful in getting me a hamlet to stay. As the saying goes, all roads lead to Forum, and thats where most of the blore gals (and obv the guys) were hanging out. But pride and prejudice allowed me to instantly and consistently take an aversion (maybe cos I had pizzas for lunch thrice, dinner once and roamed about with 5 different groups of friends there in 4 days). Thank God I spent some time with my aal so that I dont show my tempest.

Whatever the shakespherean language that I try to inculcate, thanks to my journalist friend, still havent been able to figure out the intricacies of the blore people. MG Road and Brigade road are so famous that I was waiting so badly to get to have a glimpse of it.. But MG Road turned out to be Main Gaali Road. But surely being caught in the rain near Trinity church is a bad idea and with makki assuring me every half an hour that he will come soon, it made me wonder if I need Sherlock Holmes to decipher. I am too sleepy to talk about the escapades, but I will surely be back with more...once I am done with a satisfactory snore.

Random Access
The search has just begun !!! (from slog to clog to blog to dead log...)

No comments: