Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Happy Birthday to You :)

Today is a very special day for me. This is the 62nd birth anniversary of my father. He has been very very special to me all my life and has been there all the time whenever and wherever I was. If there is one person who knows everything about me, thats ofcourse me :P But if there was another person, thats him! However, right from praising me when I was feeling down after my Maths exam, where I wud be in tears that I missed a centum, or when I used to come bak home in an auto every Monday afternoon after breaking my leg during games period. He has been my everything for as long as my memory goes back (erm..some 22 yrs back). I have so many things to tell about him that it wud be hard to describe everything in one go. I did try a weak attempt at this. Happy Birthday Appa !

Also, inconsequentially, this is the first birth anniversary of my blog, thanks to Makki. I am surprised at my own consistency, to be honest!

PS: Well, Consequentially, I found this. Coincidences...haha..

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice way to wish some ..and a nice poem indeed... hope ur father too read it..

I only wish I too had told my dad how much I loved him.

We often hesitate to tell our love.. and then realise that we r not goin to get another.

Good that u expressed ur love.

Aishwarya Rao said...

Happy bday to your blog ra!
Keep it going.