Sunday, May 15, 2005

Inspiration

This is one thing that I really need now. I am a lousy lazy bugger n blogger when I dont have inspiration...If I do have some, I am a creator, persevearer, Roger Federrer, yeah whatever....Now that I think of it, I really need someone to prompt me to do something. Else I am just non existent. Inspiration has come to me in various ways, from my dad at first, then my friends and then my gal...but nothing has ever lasted long enuf to satiate my apetite for success. It will glow for a week or probably a fortnight, but then just like the phase of the moon, it fades n dwindles off before waxing again, given yet another boost or a kick in the back. No wonder people say BEHIND every successful man is a woman. I am very punctual in jotting down the list of things I need to do and planning meticulously about how to do it. But when it comes to implementation, the Indian Govt will itself have to learn a thing or two from me. Most often, it only ends up in procastination and finally ends up as an imagination. Even with respect to my profession, its the same. There is a start, but no fitting succession. Even my poetic skills have died down a bit due to lack of proper inspiration. I never think of something and write. The topic just flows into me as words...(yeah, rhyming). Now, I am just staring at a vacant screen, my mind hollowed out of any useful material thoughts. I need Inspiration. Give it to me baby!

Random Access
The search has just begun !!! (to try and kick myself....wow, it actually can be done...)

PS: hmmm...thts a start to get myself onto something MYSELF for once...

No comments: