Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Best Blogger of the Year 2005

I dont really differentiate among my friends or foes, if any. But since I have a lot of time on my hands and a lot of bloggers have been getting on my nerves by not posting anything, I am gonna start this... No no, no tags. Just my opinion. Plain blunt unbiased opinion (to such an extent that both Sun and Jaya TV will telecast the SAME thing!).

Triggered by Ms. V's lack of self respect, and borrowing from her huge vocabulary, I will spout my critique. Everyday is gonna be a nightmare (for those who know me, my day starts at night) for some blogger who did enough bad deeds in his/her last life (or blog life, whichever is shorter) to warrant a thorough bashing and lashing at this blog. In no particular order, I will let out my fury. The ones in my 'preferred' list will surely get a mouthful. Meanwhile, if you think there is any other blog worth commenting about, keep it to yourself. As I said, this is strictly MY OPINION of 2005 wrt the blogs that I visit.

Ofcourse, it will end with naming my favorite blogger!

Btw, every one of you can vote for a particular blogger in their 'exclusive' posts. This will definitely be taken into consideration in this secular forum. For example, if we are the UN, your votes will equal the votes of individual nations and my vote will be the US vote.

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

No comments: