Monday, May 15, 2006

Quote me!

I think I promised this a while back, but as all promises, it went undelivered. But my rejuvenated self wants to bring it on!

Each post from now on will end with a quote. Sometimes more than one. Whats so special? Its a quote, not an unquote. Will let you figure that one out. And since we are all so familiar and so dejected with FAQs, I will call mine RAQs.

RAQ: A person full of hope hangs by a rope. A person without does it too, only difference being the scope. One cannot cope, the other wants to elope

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

4 comments:

cutefreaky said...

nee ozhunga penaathinaaley.. nekku puriyadhu..... idhula quote ellam thevaiya???

PS: I might call u this week.. hope u carry ur cell with charge

tata
sukku

nandini said...

Aaha... periya ththuvangal ellam solla thodangitte!

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it teeth whitening internet advertising Cute gay teenage boys training management Bontril online information business interuption insurance Buick factory floor mats Marine battery automobile domain name register Kia belgium Lasik surgery peoria phone tools