Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The height of laziness

Just thot I will list down my holy deeds to get a perspective of my lazy self.

1. I have forgotten the last time I cleaned my room.
2. The bedspread that I diligently washed 1 month ago is still lying on my bed, crumpled, waiting to be spread out.
3. My parents asked me to get covers for my pillows when they visited 5 months back. They followed it up and gave up this weekend.
4. Last weekend, I wore the same shorts and t-shirt everyday as I was lazy to open my closet to take out a new set.
5. Last week, I took bath everyday in the dead of the night so that I dont have to do "yet another task" in the morning before going to work.
6. I have been "trying hard" to clean by house every weekend after the last time I promised to do so, but never actually got to do it.
7. I googled for an "=" as my keyboard key doesnt work. And I forgot which site I got it from! Later, I put it as a textfile in my desktop, so that I dont have to google it everytime. And this was one year back.
8. Sometimes I sleep with my lights on as I have to get up to switch it off. (excusing the times when I had a sedative called book in my hand)
9. Two of the most important keys from my laptop came off (microsoft developers know how often they use F1 and F4), but I havent given them a call yet, even though it is under on site warranty. This happened 4 months back.
10. I have slept without dinner on days I dint wanna walk for 5 mins to get my dinner packed or having to make my own dinner (in 2 mins in an oven)
11. I went late for my interview. Said my biggest strength is my time management and proudly said Im the best cos Im the laziest they can find. And I did get the job :P
12. In my previous company, all meetings were scheduled for 9am when I joined. My manager postponed everything to the afternoon 1 month after that.
13. I have bought bottles of coke/sprite/7up as I did not want to go all the way to my tap to fill up a bottle of water.
14. I have left my clothes in the washing machine for almost a week. My roomie reminded me about it and I washed those again... at this point, it struck! and I left it in there again.. My roomie got fed up and put it up for drying himself.

Ofcourse, it doesnt mean Im proud of all this. I feel bad about some of those things, but everytime I wanna do something about it, I just..I mean.. I know but.. well... am lazy :(

And if a certain someone gets pissed off by reading all this... April Fool... I was just a bit too lazy to post it last month!

Life is tough cos we choose to live it the tough way! But if thats the way life is meant to be, so be it!

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

6 comments:

Dinesh said...

you and lazy don't go together at all..

I feel insulted that you should call yourself lazy even after seeing me day-in and day-out ever perched on the same couch in the same position every time you walk into the house!! :-)

Priya said...

I am surprised a guy likes a "pink".
Hmmmm not bad.

cutefreaky said...

well dude.. remem u promised me a trip arnd singapore.. u better nt b lazy lyin in ur room whn i call u frm airport...

@ priya.. well we both kinda echgd colors ;-)

tata
sukku
PS: bettr catch up wit me as u mite miss out smthn :-)

vishy said...

One thing that matched was that some times I have slept on a hungry empty stomach.. coz i was lazy to cook/ go out and eat..

worse is the fact tht some times Iam too lazy even to eat .. I just eat a little bit to survive till next meal... despite having a heavy load of food in front of me.

Dinks .. couch.. comforter.. DVDs.. what a great combination.. I always like tht.

Anonymous said...

Hi da. I never thought that you wud be so lazy!! anyway i will come there and change u...ok?

Anonymous said...

Lazy bugger...hee hee
Super blog! :)