Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Visa Power

I hate credit cards. They are the biggest trap in life, but according to some smart fellas in the US, they have found a way to reap "rewards" from it. Donno how true it is. Heard that the avg savings rate in the US is -4% though. I would be happy with the 52% here. (Though all the time I have a feeling of living in US!).

Talking of rewards, I am going to finally reap the benefit of having a multiple entry visa to Malaysia. Every year, I get a multiple entry visa hoping to frequent the country across the bridge, but I somehow end up going there only once a year. This year, I am going to go there for the third time next week. I know, its not much, but better now than never. Donno where Visithra has disappeared, but if u do read it before next fri, gimme a buzz. Ozhunga suthi kaami.

And the reason is BIGGGGGG. My sister is coming down for a whirlwind tour of Singapore and Malaysia (sorry, election hangover) starting this friday. Cant wait to see my two nephews in "action". God save the things in my house, though I could hardly care less for a bundle of mess anywayz. I did clean my house though, for obvious reasons. And I realised I need to get quite a few stuff for it to look inhabitable. I do hope my nephew isnt an avid expert in drawing like Ms. V!

Talking about my nephews, I cant stop, so hope to post some pics soon! The first guy is gonna ensoy himself to the core, but the second one is gonna be busy turning Singapore upside down, I guess! Cant wait to see them! Curse my work, but atleast there will be a good reason, for the next 10 days, for me to rush home!

And with my bank balance fast approaching zero, I am tempted to go in for Visa power, but no thanks, I will stay with Mastercard for now!

RAQ: Nobody dies a virgin, as life screws them right from the origin.

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

13 comments:

cutefreaky said...

priceless!!!

Visithra said...

Ahem i just got back from india - aprohm email pahnren my number - we shall meet only if ur nephews come ;p hehehe

museful said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
museful said...

hope u have fun with ur sis and nephews...credit cards I cant live with them nor can I live without them...a necessary hazard i carry around

Random Access said...

sukku, bingo...

visithra, for sure they are coming along.. the whole trip is abt them, for them :) 2 days in n arnd kl... mail me the itenary!

sharana, wht to do!

LovingAndLosing said...

I feel like such a celebrity!

*blush, eye flutter, pose*

I don't have a credit card. And I've survived in the West for 4 years without it!!!! It can be done. It depends on how much trouble one is willing to take :p

Captain Sid Sparrow said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Captain Sid Sparrow said...

Credit Cards, I can't do without. And with by bank balance hitting an all time low, credit card is the way to live.

Rambler registries said...

nice nice..enjoy your stay in Malaysia..One of these days..i should travel towards the orient..someday! sigh!
btw nieces and nephews are a bundle of joy. have fun with them coz i always have a blast with my niece. am visiting her after two weeks..two long whole awfully useless weeks...this weekend..am all excited to meet the 6 year old!

maheshbalaji said...

dei RARA...baaa&^%%^$%^$#^$^%%&(*&(*&du*&^*&&^%^

whr is the post about Monaco GP da?? ippo pesen... unnoda schumi-a pathi?? the least interested me jus gotto know how cheap a trick he tried back in qualifying and how he got sent to whr he belonged to - bak of grid!

talent elaam irukku avan kitta seri.. aana yemaathi jeyicha athu jeyichadaave kanakku illada!

badil sollu!

Random Access said...

Dei makki, dont put word in my mouths...

i dint watch the qual, so i dint wanna comment on it.. but i saw the race and damn tht guy is a racer and a champ!!! thts wht matters to me

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Whats the problem with bextra waterbeds for cows Zithromax tinitis

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP depakote er contradications Daily stock price history Asian sadists Berg haus coats for sale Herbal supplements linked to elevated liver function tests Miami jobs zyban free shipping Venlafaxine therapeutic use Mechanic work bench and shelves