Monday, January 12, 2009

Disgusting!

Is the word that first came to my mind when I saw cricinfo today. Being from a country where billion is a common number to calibrate fans, where fans break across barriers of sex, religion and race, the ads in this popular website makes me wonder whether I am searching for cricket news or software cracks.

Cultural context is very important in some stuff, and advertising is one of them.. There are much better ways to make money guys..

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

3 comments:

nandini said...

Hey... happy new year to you too!

museful said...

Hey you are back....well u have been for awhile...(i have been a lazy goose). Just catching up on your posts....HK seems to be fun!!! cool pics!!!
The goose has landed rather awakened...so will see more of my ramblings as comments...
See ya!!!

museful said...

PS: Happy new year!!!