Saturday, January 14, 2006

Getting into the mood

A very happy pongal to all of you. There is something called getting into the mood to do anything, but even after being 2 weeks here, I am juz not able to get going in my "usual" way. There is something amiss. Maybe its time I need some company (pun intended). But I am still gonna be my usual lazy self when it comes to blogging, but in the meantime have a look at the photos I took in KL and here. Sure shot worth a visit! Just a visit, anything more than that and u r treading on boring monotonous territory!

Part 1
Part 2

Btw, this is my post 143, and for those of you who get a blush on seeing the number, the best of luck cos I have heard of quite a few breakups in the last few months than in my entire life before that!

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

7 comments:

museful said...

Saw the pics..really nice..ur family must've had a gr8 time.....reminds of me my trip to S'pore and malaysia....a decade ago!!!!

vishy said...

machi eiger to see ur J da.. post some snap of urs with her..

Random Access said...

Thanks sharana! As for vishy, it hasnt been cleared by the censor board da ;) Lets deal with it in a more private mode of comm ;)

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

Visithra said...

u callign my city boring??? nonsense - u just didnt go to the right places

i like the klcc up shot really nice

Bharath Sattanathan said...

machi i had a gr8 time with u too buddy here, hold up for some time...!!!!

cutefreaky said...

dei seekaram kalyanam panni tholaiyen..en ipdi FLICKERla public announcement pannitu alaiyara???
nyways... sorrry cud not talk to u for long.. ellarum otta arambichutaang and my phone was on roaming.. will mail u in detail..

tata
sukku

Random Access said...

Flickr la announcement???? Wake up from ur dreams sukku!

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!