Friday, January 06, 2006

Happy New Year!

Belated Happy New Year to everyone! I just realised I havent had the time to really wish anyone on the new year itself, so hope all of you have a great time! Ensoy urself and make the best out of what this year offers u! I am hearing about a lot of health problems lately and wonder if its due to the high stress levels and lesser nutritious diet that we are subjecting ourselves to.

My apologies to the friends in Chennai, Bangalore and KL who I havent met during my visit there. I was sleeping in Bangalore, lying down in a bout of fever, cold, cough and nausea in Chennai, and was cabbing around in KL.

Feels so damn good to have a feel of a keyboard after a month. Will start visiting your sites shortly and I shud be back to my usual self quite soon.

My sincere apologies to all those (few?) people who missed me.

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

1 comment:

museful said...

HEY RA....welcome back from ur sojourn....looks like you had an amazing time.... singara chennai!!!! ....man i miss the place!!!!