Friday, March 10, 2006

You made my day!

Somethings do make our day special.. Ofcourse, here is my top 10 (no no not a tag..please...) that brought a smile to me recently... no rating.. just numbers...

1. Seeing J after a long time.
2. Ms. A's prayers inspite of her personal tribulations
3. A mention by sukku
4. Preethi taking away WV.. yeah word verification, ur ardent fan has ditched u.
5. Ms. V reaching 100 posts.
6. Me getting my dream job sort of.
7. A chance to resurrect my cricketing career with my new company
8. A chance to see and hear APJ AK
9. Got to meet up with an old skool mate.
10. When I finally got my first Java component working

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

6 comments:

PreethZzZ The Original said...

ROTFL! It's really the simple things in life isn't it! ;)

LovingAndLosing said...

You're a crazy crazy guy! In what way does my reaching 100 posts make your day??? But if it really does, then you've got 100s more coming your way :D

Random Access said...

Yeah ofcourse Preethi, its the simple things that are least appreciated yet the most important in life :)

Ms. V, it made my day cos i was totally surprised and thot u wud be vying for 300 by now.. But u thoroughly deserve it! anywayz, keep it coming.. and ofcourse, now u say 100 more, i hope it wud contain a poem or two ;)

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

cutefreaky said...

yup... i know sir is toooo busy to even stay awake few mins to chit-chat...

hey call up if u can..
tata
sukku

LovingAndLosing said...

Well, I don't know how many posts are on the old blog. So it might be more :p I'll find out and burst your bubble :D

Aishwarya Rao said...

is this the other ms.a? who is she. where is she?