Friday, July 22, 2005

Moodevi

This is the typical word use to curse a luckless girl (which I strongly condemn btw - i dont think luck has to do anything with what a person is), but I am going to use it in the literal sense and talk about the "Moondru devi". In hindu mythology, we have the 3 strong jedi gals (lakshmi, saraswathi and paarvathi) who came together to destroy a darth lord called narakasuran and make us celebrate with light sabers, also known as deepavali. With strong reference to that, let me introduce the Moodevi that I have recently met (blog-encounters). They are princess, paparazzi and nandini, who seemingly equate to paarvathi (mentally strong, destroyer of evil), lakshmi (kind and giver of wealth) and saraswathi (goddess of knowledge and arts) respectively. Well, they are out to destroy the narakasuran of laziness in me and try to get me to blog abt books (yeah, eeeeeeks!) and get the world to wield the punch-sabers (of the keyboard) to their delight. But even the goddesses had to fight for 9 whole days before they cud celebrate, so I aint gonna give in that easily.. And the whole post was just to continue my quest of acknowledging those people who have made a difference to my life, and these three have just made that difference recently (adding 3 to the number of blogs I visit regularly). Hats off to you three and may the moodevis continue to impress me with their diverse blogs.

Random Access
The search has just begun !!! (to move into a new house tonite - damn the shifting!)

7 comments:

Irritating specimen said...

Muhahaha....well since when did such paavam ppl do such a thing
:(....btw what kinda comparison was that???hmmm

Random Access said...

hihi, juz wht i thot at tht point of time.. nothing more, nothing else...

paavum ppl do such a thing?????

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

Irritating specimen said...

paavam ppl like me dont do anything :P

anyways nice comparison...rangeeaanaa comparison...wild imagination huh??

nandini said...

he he he...well I don't mind the whole comparison to a goddess part...bow to me and receive my blessings! But I have to agree with Paparazzi...what did we do to rouse so much ire???!!!!!!!*Wide Inoocent Stare*

Random Access said...

I dont see any ire in my post. If not anything, it was meant to be complimentary!

Btw, nandini, if i think u r worth a bow, i will do it, then n ther thru my words...else not even for the goddess in u ;)

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

Aishwarya Rao said...

RA
This is the first time i am commenting on your blog and thats because you have made me feel blessed as always here. something like "vasishtar vaayilirundhu brahma rishi pattam vandha maadhiri" nandri

Random Access said...

Honoured by ur comment princess. Glad cud make u feel happy, but it aint nothing u havent done for me :)

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!