Thursday, July 28, 2005

You shud learn to say no to succeed in life..Microsoft, EA sports, the rejection saga continues..gud to know those guys are interested in me, but my priorities are different currently. On the other hand, I juz started with my masters and things look a bit cramped. I guess it wont be a cake walk, but i have to walk thru it. Interesting people I met, most o' them are more experienced than me, so its gonna be a good learning curve. Projects and assignments are pouring in, so its gonna be tuff managing a full time job, a part time training, freelance, and seminar talks (more abt this later)..but I take encouragement from people with wife n 2 children, a demanding job (project mgrs n stuff) and the passion to do their masters! Hats off to them and hope i do get my acads straight this time!

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

4 comments:

TJ said...

All the best mate. Go for what you want and not what you get!!

Leon said...

Married people actually have it easier. They don't have the distractions that come with being single... ;-)

Random Access said...

There are distractions, be it single or married, but married people have some responsibilities that singles dont...so thts what makes them special, to manage those responsibilities along with learning further..

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

Random Access said...

Thanks for visiting leon, your own blog is quite interesting.. Would like to have a different perspective from you for some crap I write :)

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!