Friday, June 24, 2005

Kostin

When does the blog become too personal? What are the posts that are not warranted to remain in the public domain? This is something that I have been twiddling around with for the past few mins. For I have something that brings me joy and happiness that will multiply when I share it with others, but something I wrote for a specific person in a specific context. Dint I start this blog thinkin of just jotting down things that will make me happy on recollection years down the line? Then whats stopping me now, is that cos I have some readership? Thoughts about my childhood are real personal too. Is that cos I am anxious about that person's reaction? Well, who doesnt like a few wishes? Yet, just like a few things are better left unsaid, somethings just are juz meant to be told..to that someone..not in front of everyone...

Sorry A, if these thoughts echo your feelings too...Lemme know if it does..

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

3 comments:

LovingAndLosing said...

I'm flattered, RA. But I don't think we'll work out. Let's just be friends, okay?

Anjali said...

You said it:It depends on the individual to psot personal stuff or not.If its just a wish then no harm.

Random Access said...

Damn Ms. V, I thot u wud never find out about the person behind the post in AC's blog!

And yeah five mice its juz a wish...but Im a bit hesitent...

OK then, its comin up shortly :P

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!