Saturday, June 04, 2005

Figure lah!

Whats more commonplace than a babe in a single guy's blog? I am surprised that I have never brought up this topic, more surprising cos my aal doesnt read this blog and I am gonna surprise myself by describing 2D geometry aka Singaporean babes. Anyone who has visited Singapore or caught a glimpse of in Discovery would know what I am talking about. For the rest, the girls in Singapore can vie for the highest honours and can put models n actresses and pop singers to shame...of the jenifer lopez variety where the only selling point is whats behind...I read somewhere that the average vital stats has become 32-28-38. Although Singaporeans are not to blame for this (their birth rate is alarming - not the alarm we here in India), the ever increasing Chinese population in the world is doing the stats no good. The author attributed this change to the decreased interest of the frontal view by the males and increased passion to do something from behind...and this has made the female species evolve biologically. Its a sad thing to note good things disappear from this earth! I detest pamelas but I wouldnt mind a handful! Before I shock everyone and digress too much from the topic, coming back to Singapoean babes...

Singapoean gals
They are beauties with their long legs (well, compared to their body size) and compulsory short skirts, mini shorts n skimpy outfits, n most of them being skinny by default, they resemble angels descended to ensure a visual treat to the mere mortals..And if they happen to wear jeans, its a must to have a low cut one with the navel exposed so that the onlookers wont condemn their attire with a typical slur u get from the general public (definitely not the coll going variety) when a girl in India tries to wear anything but a sari showcasing their middle tier. Now probably u will side with me when I proclaim that the sari is the sexiest cloth to wear. It describes the radius of curvatures and maxima and minima like none other. I think the more u leave it to the imagination of the guys, the better u look!

Gimme more...
Oh they are drop dead gorgeous...and when they turn around, u can drop dead. Their face is the first turn off..There is a famous phrase here..."Cover the face, fire the base". And once in a while, u might be wondering if ur sexual orientation has changed..cos u realise that u have been following the rong kinda "gal". For starters, the guys dont expose their navels..so thts a good indication..Honestly, I cant think of any other proper differentiation. It all comes with experience though..so dont worry lah.. Well, their waistline is pretty good and u get an occasional peek, if u r close enuf.. All this when yours truly is wrapped up in a sweater or jacket to such an extent that if I just go without them, I get remarks like "You look handsome today", "What happened to u, r u alrite?".. I pity the babes who have to bear it all to the chillness of A/C present everywhere here, just to maintain their dressing decorum...I guess that sums it up..

Varieties
There are 2 types of singaporean gals. One type will allow their bf to fondle them in public, the other will fondle their bf in public. I have never seen both of them fondle each other..(Dudes wake up, birth rate alarm). I havent been to many other countries, but I guess singapore will have the highest number of ppl cuddling and fondling in public but very less kissing. Buses, trains, shopping malls, markets, u name it.. But theatres, parks, beaches, the traditional indian hangouts, u will hardly find any of these closeness..I just cant theorise a reason why..

The Men ?
A recent discovery travel and adventure channel documentary had this to say. 90% of Singaporean men have monster sperms. Dont get high cos its supposed to be the less fertile variety. So coupled with the birth rate, and lack of coupling with lot of women preferring to stay single until well past 30, u really doubt their caliber. They take pig organ soup to increase their virality. I heard rumours that even the girls in geylang arent satisfied nowadays (Geylang is like Amsterdam).

The Government
I have to be politically correct here. I would advice you to go through the spell check software at www. gov. sg before u post any comments to avoid any legal wranglings later. Atleast one blog owner has already been prosecuted as far as what I heard. I wouldnt wanna take risk as this would probably be my only post on this damned (to be read as darling) country. The government is taking measures to increase birth rate. Those who have 3 children or more get extra benefits (Those who r planning to come to singapore should therefore do some homework). Every year children born on New Year, Chinese new year and my birthday are given gifts and their parents are given preferances for getting houses. People are given day off to "try". All the islands around singapore have concessions and special packages for couples. Wow! is what I hear from u..."Woh Lau, too much work lah, no time for holiday" is what I hear here. "Alamah!" is what I hear from my neighbour. No wonder so many malaysians migrate here, for they have avg of 4 children each. And with the govt's penchant for importing foreign skilled labour and atheletes n stuff to do their work for them, I wonder......

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

14 comments:

LovingAndLosing said...

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I had to check thrice to make sure that I was reading YOUR blog! Something about it was so un-RA like. Don't know why. Not that it wasn't an interesting read ;) But... ?!?!?!?!?

Anyway, I would die to have those girls' figures. But I guess that's what they're doing too... dying! I don't think those girls eat, seriously. Damn it. Who cares? I WANT THAT FIGURE! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :(

vishy said...

well miss V not surprusused tht u wanna tht figure.. but then everything alsways comes at a cost.. gurls here in the US ...work really hard to keep up their fig.. often going to the gym... I have seen them work harder than me.. well..they have to for the food they eat.. cheese and butter.. sometimes just cheese for lunch.. as a joke they sometimes have a 'double cheese burgr witha diet coke'.. the proble with Indian gurls is they lose all their interest after marriage.. but if u really want those figs ..all tht u got to do is regualr exercising.. its more about shaping up urself rather than.. just longing to have a good fig...

Random Access said...

haha..I know..its definitely not my usual stuff...but once in a while gotta write something different so that my surfers dont get bored u c...but basically, apart from the "descriptions" I really wanted to put forth the serious issue, which was that any day, Indian gals are the best!!!!

Btw, you dont have to starve. I hate the idea of girls starving juz cos they can become figs.. As long as u r healthy and fit, thts what matters. I personally dont give a damn abt the weight aspect.

And vishy, I dont buy the idea that the Indian girls always maintain their fig before marriage and not after. Maybe they have just grown up and realised thats not what its all about!

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

LovingAndLosing said...

RA, the problem is that all the guys like you are already booked or reserved! For the rest of the men population, you've got to be thinner than their little finger if they're going to look at you. Of course, except two areas where bigger is better :P

Balakumar said...

Vishy is right about US folks working hard to maintain/improve their "outlook". But not everyone - only those who are VERY figure-conscious. Remember, US has among the highest rates of obesity.

And Vids, looks is not everything that guys look for. You would be surprised more than you think.

Random Access said...

As far as I am concerned, people think about their body only when their mind is weak. If their mind is strong, the body weight will automatically adjust to whats best for the body. After all, nature has its own balance, why would it be any less for humans?

And I do agree with Bala that its no point generalizing. I am sure a lot more guys will be impressed by the "real" you, thats whats inside u. I am sure even ur roomie will agree on that one and probably realise hes running around for a piece of butter that is right next to him ;)

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

Random Access said...

Thats nice arch..Now i guess my post has some use ;) Anywayz, when r u coming? I aint sure if I will be free then, but if so, sure can lah! Atleast i guess we can meet up sometime.

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

Anjali said...

The comments themselves can be entries into another blog.LikeMs.v said I too have to fight the "battle of the bulge".

Random Access said...

Just to reiterate, weight is just an aspect of a person, which is being given undue importance and concern. I truly believe our body has evolved to find its own balance, and only when it goes out of balance do u have to worry about it. After all, thats what its meant to do! Dont let statistics on health issues and how they judge Miss World influence ur decision! If you think about reducing your weight, please wait...Is it ur body or ur mind that needs trimming?

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

Anonymous said...

What better a topic for discussion RA?! I would first like to congratulate you on your choice of topic. Now I would like to make some minor corrections in the blog script...

"And if they happen to wear jeans, its a must to have a low cut one with the navel exposed so that the onlookers wont condemn their attire"
-- dude, I have never seen THAT LOW a cut!

"when a girl in India tries to wear anything but a sari showcasing their middle tier"
-- I'm sure you meant 'tyre', not 'tier', unless you'd like to divide the body of Indian women like an insect's - head, abdomen and more abdomen.. apologies to any offended indian women, I'm sure you have to kill RA first before you get to me

"Now probably u will side with me when I proclaim that the sari is the sexiest cloth to wear...the more u leave it to the imagination of the guys"
-- dude, you could wrap a barrel with a saree!!! Would that arouse you?

"All this when yours truly is wrapped up in a sweater or jacket to such an extent that if I just go without them, I get remarks like "You look handsome today""
- you mean they shy from wearing glasses too?

"..but I guess singapore will have the highest number of ppl cuddling and fondling in public but very less kissing"
-- I have to agree that the fondling just gets on my nerves! Why can't they just kiss and get done with it?! The girls will be all over the guys, rubbing this place and that, like they're looking for something they can't find ;-)

Random Access said...

Travel more often in MRTs and buses to have a gud look man!

I did mean middle tier on purpose (its an IT term). and yeah, tyre wud only mean as much, cos its a colloquial term and middle tyre doesnt make much sense anywayz.

And barrels wrapped in tights n mini skirts is even worse!

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

Anonymous said...

woow...RA, never expected tt the 1st post I wud read in ur blog wud b this one...
never thought u wud write this sorta stuff...

intrigued..

Random Access said...

Then simply put, you had read the wrong post ;)

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

Anonymous said...

True angelsera true, RA must be a real pervert inside...