Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Juz do it!

When was the last time I did something for the first time? - Helped a blind woman and man and saw tears of gratefulness in Aug 2005

When was the last time I did something for the last time? - Blindly trusted someone till Jun 2003

When was the last time I did something for the first time after a long time? - Spent time with a cat for abt 10 mins on my way back home (with all those glaring stares not detering me) in Oct 2005

When was the last time I did something that will last a long time? - Made an unconditional unidirectional pact with puls in Sep 1990

When was the first time I did something that I will remember for a lifetime? - The first day I met J in Nov 2003

When was the first time I felt bad for doing something the first time? - Taking up an arrear in Apr 2000

When was the first time I felt bad for doing something the last time? - Being the last one to talk to my perippa before he died in Sep 1992

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

16 comments:

cutefreaky said...

when is the last time you will write your last post in this first blog or first post of your last blog???

tata
sukku

Visithra said...

awww nice nice

awakeningcoma said...

pust time or last time just do it, this is my belief

Anonymous said...

nice. but are you starting a new tagging chain?

Jagan said...

i dont rememebr the first time or the last times usually .. i guess am the only one who forgets such "important " dates ..

GS said...

last time, first time, aiyo!! confusion!!

GS said...

in future, the last post of RA that confused Gayathri?
Hopefully this one :)

IBH said...

i liked this post! i am very good with numbers and last time first time too! but sometimes remembering the past is too hurting :( :) but this is good one!

so btw, who is J may i ask?;)) pasangala vidadenga!

Random Access said...

sukku, i know u were sleepy, so excused!

visithra, awww thangu thangu

coma, we all juz do it, but remembering it as its own special effects ;)

dubukku, neengalum tagging nu aarambichutteengala?

jagan, i also struggled hard to remember, but trust me, the result is worth the time spent in remembering :)

ibh, r u a saggi? ;) i know sometimes it hurts, it hurt for me as well...but as they say, ensoy the good, learn from the bad...

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

Random Access said...

Btw, kamal ku oru abhirami maathiri RA ku oru J...

This is common knowledge, so pasanga otradhukku onnum illa ;)

Remember the lovely illayaraja song from Moogambigai? :)

Aana en current life en per maathiriye pochu...J stuck between RA and A :(

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

Priya said...

damn ur pretty good with dates!! i dont remember any dates.. ppl have 5 to 6 anniversaries.. first time they cast eyes upon each other.. first kiss.. first crush.. first love... all i remember is my frst crush.. it was in std 7.. err.. was it std 8?? or 6?? eerrrr.. neva mind :D

..p..

museful said...

all my last times never end up to be last.....and all my first times end up to be last....and u are good at dates.....how do u do that?....i 4get my b'day sometimes..as always a different post with a nice touch....dint know who J was...but figu'rd with ur cryptic clues....!!!

JB said...

hey..good post..guess ur memory is ROM (Read only memory) and not RAM (Random access Memory)!!

Random Access said...

hihi, priya, 6th std la crush a?? naadu romba munneri pochu :O

sharana, now u know :) tell me ur bday once and i will remember it for u :)

jb, trust me its Random Access Memory for a lot of things. Numbers and dates are exceptions..After all, I have always been fascinated by them !

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

Unknown said...

hmmm...when was the first time that i visited your blog and thought it was gonna be my last time?!! ;)

TJ said...

the first time, last time, what time??
yappa escape....