Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Student for Life

Lotsa things have been happening in my life..But as usual was too lazy to blog abt it...

On a boring note, I gotta get used to a new boss with a booming voice making my colleagues shudder. But I am who I am...and when he asked me why I was late, I cud see some 10 pairs of eyes looking intently at me...I said "oh, get used to it". You shud see the look on his face...hahaha...but I think they might have the last laugh, as they are shifting over to a new location next month and I got a company bus, which means that if I juz miss the bus (reminds me of a certain Santhanam), I have to travel by bus and train for close to 2 hrs to reach office. Ofcourse, thats an incentive to bunk office.. Well, for the first time, I am gonna set foot into a mainstream IT company *shudders*, but I will always be a king all my life, so no worries.

On a technical note, I got to hear Clive, GM for Asia Pacific (Software AG) and trust me, if you think u r an IT kokku, these guys are the big fish for u to grab! Cutting edge XML stuff will keep ur mouth drooling... So, now I have a second option.

And on the bugging note, ejjams are round the corner (10 days to be precise). Thanks to my prof yday who was kind enuf to give us all the important notes for the exam (he asked us to turn to the index of the textbook and virtually read out the entire index :P ), I have atleast read a coupla pages from my textbook (index ofcourse :P). Not to mention I managed to stun people with the clean n neat condition of my book (naan ujala ku maaritten).

Anywayz, expect more such irritating blog posts for the next 10 days :P

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

4 comments:

Jagan said...

enna ejjams ? u still hav arrears :-d

Visithra said...

hehehe nalla prof nalla boss nalla student!

Well long leave coming how can you be irritated during hols?

Random Access said...

Dei Jagan,

Arrears laam only after u finish ejjams da.. This is my first sem ejjams...for my masters

Visithra, me the no long leave...got ejjam week after :(( And diwali here is...vendaam bad words use panna vekkadha...

Btw, u have a long leave.. here, its juz tue afty and wed off.

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

cutefreaky said...

hey.. i think i have missed quite a lot of posts in ur blog...well am updated with ur life on a day to-day basis... :-) so I dont think i missed a lot

ozhunga padi..
tata
sukku