Sunday, October 02, 2005

Welcome aboard Bowing Flight 767

Another set to add. The speciality of these guys are that some of them, I wanted to add in the previous lists, but somehow dint quite make it (yeah, my blasted memory!). The rest are fresh graduates...

Priya - Dynamic, passionate and excellent when it comes to being herself. Whenever she gets time off from blogging about weekdays (having the honor of being the only blogger to hold the record), she hosts illiNOISE radio show - juz 4 u my juicy pal ;)

IOIIO - Binary 22, hes all set to rock his own world. Been busy of-late, but once he gets going, there is no stopping his gushing wit. Juz like his profile, your stomach will become a raging bull.

Coma, always a prolific jovial blogger, his consistency in commenting in this blog alone can make me give him the coveted title of "crack-pot". Crack oda eppo "pot" adikka vara machan?

Neha - Young, fresh and youthful (hey, I aint so old myself :P), full of spirit and energy, she might just wear a wicked grin under her sweet overcoat, so watch out ;)

Nalin, Sri and Vyaas, the dynamite mother-dotter-son trio with an average age of 13.33 [(24+10+6)/3] join Preethi (age: 21 - arent you too old to be in this gang Preethi?) to become the youngest combination to read my blog. With the youngest being 6, I better watch my words :P And trust me, they are no kids when it comes to blogging! (except maybe Mrs. 24, who wants to be one). Gimme that aussie attitude mites!

So Welcome! Wilkkommen! Willy Wonka! Whatever! Be proud to be a part of my sidebar :)

Disclaimer: The number 767 has its own significance that only I know of...so dun break ur heads.

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

5 comments:

PreethZzZ The Original said...

lol... RA who said i was 21???
making stuff up r u??? i knw its all about the WV isn't it... :P hehehe... guess my age... mwahahaha... not tht i am thinking abt saying wht it is! :P

nalin never said she wanted to be in tht age group she happened to be plonked in tht age group forever more! ;)

Random Access said...

edho random number adichu utten.. I know u r older than that, but I thot girls like it that way :P whatever u r older than the avg age of ur grp by almost a decade :P Thats what I meant.

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

PreethZzZ The Original said...

seri seri.. poraachi po! so u knw i'm older than that do you? lol... good for u!
older than the average but always a kid at heart! :)... Or you could just say above average! Older by a decade... hmmm guess again! LOL, you inspired me to create a new post!

awakeningcoma said...

dai beedi maamu mes to in ur link im overwhelmed with joy, crack -pot a name given to me okay, u know this crack- pot always makes jackpot when comes to scorin? romba ovara irruko okay.control peelings

Random Access said...

I thot ppl yearn to become kids again, but here are a couple who dont want to be...mmm...ok, if u wish Nalin, u will be pushed out of the covetted group :P

And coma, u r welgam!

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!