Wednesday, October 05, 2005

One helluva week!

Im used to 21/7...but 24/7 just gettin a bit too tough to handle...My boss thinks a nearby 7/11 is incentive enough to carry my stinkin body around the office space for a week. He got shocked when I said I wanna go bak tomm night..hihi.

Want a life, want a wife, but right now full of strife workin on the edge of a knife. 29 CEOs are waiting to wrangle my neck. How I wish I cud hit the deck and give my spec some rest from goin all tech!

One word - breakdown
One limit - almost
One aim - achievement
One thought - J
One yearning - food
One passion - work
One strength - will power
One limitation - body
One weakness - eyes
One dream - sleep

Dreams do come true, dont they?

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

17 comments:

GS said...

yes, dreams do come true. Good luck with whatever you are doing.

Bharath Sattanathan said...

hey good one random...

Filtered by sambhar....

Angelsera said...

dude hows ur masters going?

PreethZzZ The Original said...

lol... good one... poor u! sounds tough... but dont worry dreams will come true hopefully some day or other and that too some day soon1

Random Access said...

Thangu all! It sure does help knowing that I can start to dream sometime soon. With Captain's eyes, I leave...hopefully to my dreamland in another 8 hrs!

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

Random Access said...

Preethi (oops, too many preethi's arnd), I mean Angelsera, masters going on...juz tht im not going for tht :P Tied down with what Im doin...ejjam in...arrrrgh, dont even wanna think abt it.

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

awakeningcoma said...

kannavu maipada vendum!

Aishwarya Rao said...

Dreams always come true RA. Always. Trust me.

Jagan said...

maams .."one thought - j " appadinu u writings ..enna athu || yaru athu ..am i the only one noticing such things ?

Random Access said...

Thanks guys. Sure hope so princess! Im bak at home finally..though not sure when I have to get bak to work. Dei Jagan, ivlo naal en blog padichuttu J ku RA chitappa nu solladha :P

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

Ram said...

Hi there! First visit!! :))

Dreams do come true sometimes...but you've wished only for sleep rite?

Unknown said...

phew...i had always heard of asian employers to be taskmasters, but never imagined them to be life-suckers!!

Paavai said...

kanvillada thookam varattum . Work pannumbodhu kanavu kaanunga

NaiKutti said...

change the passion from "work" to something else and u will feel a lot lot better ;-)...

first time here...

Visithra said...

good luck and chill out ;p

Prakash said...

hey
nice one man...
" One weakness - eyes"
that is so ture in my case
Prakash

Jagan said...

ohhhhhh ..J - anni ah ? ;-)