Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Letter of Termination

What if it is accompanied by a letter of offer? A thousand questions arise as to whether I made a right decision a couple of months back..and 999 of those curse my decision. And 1 abstains :P Im lookin at losing all that I had built up in the last four years in a coupla days! Sometimes, I wish I was just a normal guy working in a normal way in an usual MNC.

A note to guys who wanna get some insight...

Morning: Meeting to announce acquisition by current employer
Afternoon: Briefing by future employer
Evening: Interview to say u have lost ur current role. (why is the years of experience always THE JUSTIFICATION?)
Night: Intended confirmation deadline.
Next Week: New employer's Payroll
Next Month: Relocation (meaning I have to travel from North to East to West to North every damn day)

I was feeling down, but saw the old lady who comes to sweep the floor everyday in an unexplicable dilemma. Wish I cud juz do something abt it :(

Check out my current and future employers.

What shud I do? Juz realised I dont even have time to think :(
Fate, here I come..You might win this board, but I will win the game!

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

3 comments:

Anjali said...

Sure buddy RA!Dont give up.TErmiantion is jsut for ur better remuneration else where.Sowhat if this company chucks in fact they lost a good guy.Take it like that.All the best.

Visithra said...

hope all turns out well whatever the decision u take ;) god bless ;)

Bharath Sattanathan said...

best of luck for ur new job!!

Get sambharred!!!
Filtered by sambhar....