Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Deepavali

To all the mundiri kottais who wished me 2 days in advance....
To all the automated "wish" emails that flood my inbox...
To all my friends who are as lazy as me when it comes to emailing or msging...
To all my pals whom my heart goes out to...
To all the guys who think they have done their job by posting a wish in their blog..
To all the useless ppl who r online on diwali instead of bursting crackers...
To all the lazy bums whoz heating up their backsides in front of the idiot box...
To all the ppl in my past who have become immortal...
To all those ppl in my present who will become part of my future...
To all the ppl who bring joy unto the lesser privileged today...
To all the ppl who have been responsible for what I am today...
To all the ppl who are wondering if I am doing an Oscar award thank u speech now...
To all my friends who dont fit into the above categories...

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

4 comments:

TJ said...

Happy Deepavali...
And you missed to explicitly specify your anonymouse spammer in your diwali wishers list, and bingo he pops out right there !!!

Random Access said...

Ofcourse to be on the safer side, I did specify the last sentence :P

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

Visithra said...

ithu nyahyamma? im definetly last line sine i wished u 1 day earlier only ;p

Random Access said...

I thot u wud fit into atleast one of the categories i mentioned...instead of juz the last one ;)

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!