Wednesday, September 14, 2005

About Me

Cant write essays in the top right hand corner, so for those of u who care, a bigger one here...(actually lifted from my 4 yr old homepage with suitable modifications to reflect the present.

Bio Data
Name: Random Access a.k.a Sooper Crack a.k.a Rejetted Fellow
Date of Birth: Babri Masjid Demolition Day
Age: 3 donkeys
Sex: Not yet, Male, Single and Available
Sunsign: The Archer (An arrow struck me before I cud release mine)
Height: feet feet feet feet feet fee
Weight: Featherweight
Current Address: Most authoritarian democracy
Permanent Address: Home of the second longest beach (still?)
NRIC/ Passport: sooper_crack@yahoo.com
Education: Pattani Sundal Bonda Bajji Sudasuda Sambar Saadham (Konjum Kevalamana Nagar)
Nondhu Thadumaariya Undergraduation
Occupation: Staring at the monitor
Designation: Typist
Qualification: Surfology
Hobby: Games...no no, havent played that one yet
Experience: Successfully became sooper crack
Achievement: Still alive
Best Moment: Searching.....
Worst Moment: Core Dump: Memory Overflow
Most Embarrasing Moment: When I had to rejet the only soul that asked me out !
My Crushes: First one was a heavy weight, got crushed real bad
Girl Friends: Google desktop (1 stop solution)
Wanted: Rs $ Rp A$
Unwanted: What I carried to school.
Biggest Strength: I let go my ego long ago
Biggest Weakness: Non stop nonsense
Best Opportunity: Already knocked at my door when I was away
Worst Threat: 3 days elder than me
What I love most: Can't classify it, but it rhymes.
What I hate most: The treaded path is my dreaded path
Biggest Worry: Never lasted even a second...until now
Biggest Success: Number of people willing to kill me
Biggest Failure: Number of close friends
Biggest Pride: Being an Indian, Citizen and Manithan
My ambition: Vision 2015
Favourite Quote: Take life as it comes till it goes.
Favourite Unquote: Forgive and forget, you will never regret.
References: 1. Mind 2. Heart 3. Wren and Martin

Random Access
The search has just begun !!! (to apply for a company ;))

6 comments:

Jagan said...

applying ah ? all the best machi

awakeningcoma said...

this bio-data is applicable not only to u but for many vetties like me ,nammalam orrey kutila oorne mataigal.hee hee

Random Access said...

Thanks Jagan...though application process laam over..juz waiting for the entry ;)

Can hear someone saying Minnale Vivek style..."Yaaru andha Singapore party a...re-entry da..."

Mr. coma, calm a comma pottu padinga, somethings only apply to adiyen.

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

nandini said...

All the best! THat was a very informative biodata ;))

museful said...

really informative .......sooper school.......appo main school epdi irundhirkum....indha konjam kevalamana nagar singara chennaila enga?...lol!!!

Irritating specimen said...

aahaa....enna paa ethu..therinja vishayam ...;)