Saturday, September 17, 2005

What was I thinkin?

Got up to find the murky skies gentle soothe my shoulders and sing a lullaby to contuinue my sleep. Deserved or not, I wasnt happy about sleeping the entire evening yesterday, when I had some urgent work to do. Add to it the abuses I wud have made when I realised I was late. What the heck am I late for on a rainy sunday morning? Lets juz say I am "tied" down. Anywayz, I groped about for my towel n after a quick shower, I was off. I was always conscious about not "burning out" by running a hectic 21/7 schedule, with occasional chance time-off like yesterday. But my roomie juz reminded me about it when I was stepping out of the house. This kinda made me ponder abt it during the way to the train station. Should I manage my time better? How can I manage it better, with my lazy mind rebelling saying that "You useless piece of crap dont even use me, andr u thinkin of overburdening me, how sweet of u". So with my mind giving me the green signal, I realised I was a bit too late for my train. I rannnnnnn and juz managed to miss one, so I had to wait a long hard 6 mins before the next one. Trust me, it doesnt get worse here in Singapore than a whole lot of 6 mins doing nothing! So, I was trying to list down the things I had to do, and naturally, I dint know how time went by.

Finally the damned train arrived, and I merrily took a seat opposite to what I presumed was a nice looking babe. And as any honourable guy with a Ms. A/B/C/J in their minds wud do, I stared away from the babe, occasionally glancing towards the girl to check out if she was checking me out. And voila! I did catch her in the act quite a bit. She was really "checking me out!" Man, was I hot or not? Or was it the murky romantic setting that nature has given for her? Then I realised she was actually a good "looking" babe, ie..her eyes dint wander and it stayed..err...below my eye level. So I was doubly careful not to "react". Then after a few stations, I was getting curious as would a true saggi, in all his glory. What the heck was she lookin at for so long...I was getting a bit uncomfy..cmon, i aint tht look looking babe, look away from me for a sec...Then I decided to look at myself to see if this guy really deserved it...Shaved face (u cud call it paal vadiyum mugam) and yday being Saturday, I had to present myself to the scrutiny of a soul 3000 kms away..so trimmed silky hair(thanks to the profuse use of Head and Shoulders yday) and clean neat shirt (for once), then ...I realised a thatuvam.

When a gal forgets to button up any part of her dress, its called fashion...but Im a guy.

So with a horrendous realisation came the enlightenment I was waiting for. This really made me shy and averse to looking in the direction of the gal I was so intent on, a few moments ago. Thank God I had a bag with which I was able to rescue my compromising position and on the pretext of checking out the contents of my bag, I managed to "uncompromise" myself. I tried to be Mr. Cool and drift off to sleep, but I must admit I was aware of a pair of intent eyes on me all the time...You can very well guess the fate of the rest of the journey. So much for a murky sunday morning!

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

man...thats quite a paradoxical situation that u were in!! But still it feels good when a babe keeps looking at you! :)

Jagan said...

he he ..mes been in similar position b4 .

Dinesh said...

are you referring to your shirt button or zip ? ;)

Random Access said...

Dei shirt button ku laam ippadi yaaravadhu feel pannuvaangala da? :P

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

awakeningcoma said...

wats there dude, actually ur not one to feel shy."mard bano yaar"
neways vry lucky(grrrrrr.....)

TJ said...

haa haa haa..
It happens dude!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha...
nicely written :)

Random Access said...

Thangu thangu makkale! Gud to know i aint alone in this :P

Happenings happenstance
Happen what shud happen
Whence that happen to happen
Everything that is bound to happen happens!

Seems like Im the happening boy ;)

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!