Tuesday, September 20, 2005

A Special Day

Whats special is that today marks the 59th birthday of my amma. Shes been the woman whoz mostly been in the shadows in my life, always there but without her, it wud have been impossible. And frankly I havent done her justice for wht she has done. I talk a lot more abt my dad anyday, but that doesnt mean I love my mom any less. Juz a bit sad that I aint with her on her special day.

Today is a special day too. It has been ejjatly 55 weeks since I started blogging to reach a century of postings. Aint it a nice coincidence that I started off my first post on my appa's bday and reached 100 on my amma's. It started off as an online diary, but soon encapsulated as a place where my thots are embossed on and where I can sneak into others' minds. It has been a journey bittersweet, with lotsa friends n fun..And an occasional foray into self-realisation and introspection makes it all the more nice.

I have been having a tough time the last few weeks. With three things to handle simultaneously, I really have had to prioritise things. Pushed beyond the physical capabilities is when your mental strength is exposed. I wish I do have something up there! With no time to even break down, it was nice to take a day off today. Ofcourse Murphy's law struck with a major problem, but I was upto it and gave a kuttu on its head so hard that Murphy will think twice before comin bak to me :P But that only means the pressure adds up tomm. But it was all expected, so this is my chance..to become a Hero or Zero.. Ofcourse, I wud prefer the former.

Ofcourse, the Blogger servers goin down almost 4 hrs today dint help :P With a quick search, I realised this aint the first time... Was juz expected, with a huge number of ppl takin to bloggin these days! Anywayz, lemme get started...Every long journey begins with a small step.

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

3 comments:

TJ said...

Congrats for the 100th post!!

Bharath Sattanathan said...

Amma's r special!
Awesome blog random...

nandini said...

1 century over! great going! (And nice to see Murphy a victim of his own laws too!)