Thursday, September 08, 2005

Its all about .Net!

If its one time I hate being associated with .Net, its when I see these.



Not to mention Yahoo Mail's innocuous sounding
"This page is under maintenance, please come back later".
Just that I cant get it to crash at this point of time.

Yet another reason for Google to hire me :P


...And I juz had to add this one..I sign into orkut after a long time..and this is what greets me..

Today's fortune:
Stop searching forever, happiness is just next to you

And then a buzz from Ms. J...juz so perfect..
And they lived happily ever after...?

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

5 comments:

Vinesh said...

Can't imagine how Orkut is so popular despite the fact that it sucks so much.

BTW I am part of Orkut myself, and the bad server message pisses me off like no other!

PreethZzZ The Original said...

there's nothing more annoying... and yeh... i hate orkut as well.. only been in it for a few days and already hate it... hehehe

Unknown said...

dude..i agree that the orkut server is too damn irritating at times!! i wonder why they still havent done anything abt it!

but on the whole, it is a very novel idea and a great way to keep in touch with friends!

Jagan said...

orkut memeber ah ? cud like to add u to my frd list ..if the server permits :-)

Random Access said...

Sure can maams! But Im not tht regular in orkut...still stick to msn and yahoo msgrs... so if u got one..add me ther.

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!