Friday, September 23, 2005

Gimme more...

Well, the list is seemingly endless, and the prayers to end the torture of having to add a few new entries into my blog every now and then (being one of the few lazy chaps not to adapt to blogrolling)..So no applauses (ingendhu kai thattina ungalukkellam eppadi kekkum?) and a big heart-felt welcome to the new additions to my blogosphere...

Dubukku - Almost driven to the verge of forgetting tamil, I went into his world to exclaim that here is one guy who keeps writing in his mother tongue, not to mention his dripping tongue ;) One of the bestest entertaining blogs out there...

Paavai - Strong, passionate intelligent thoughful blog. Expected elegance on seeing the name, but saw emphatic effervescence!

IBH - Boisterous yet soulful, this blog leaves you dazed..by the concept packaged into a nice content in an appropriate context.

Jagan - Unlimited jollu intersperced with hilarious posts. Keeps u interested if u r a guy, keeps himself interested if u r a gal.

Visithra - With eyes enlarged to scare the dash out of u, shes one ruthless gal when it comes to bossin around. Shes what I wud call a girl next door...Keep ur distance and rasichufy, kitta pona kodharify case ;)

Sukku - Self proclaimed good girl (i guess she hasnt watched the movie ;)). Coffee day arattai! Sometimes filter coffee - perfect homemade recipe!

Gayathri - At wits end...you will find her knitting some more.

To one n all, thangu for keeping me interested, but filthy curses for making me work hard for the next 5 mins adding ur links :P

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

15 comments:

Narayanan Venkitu said...

Nice to see some fellow bloggers whom I read. What you said is true indeed.

I like your blog as well. Keep blogging.!

Visithra said...

Keep ur distance and rasichufy, kitta pona kodharify case ;)
Ehehhehe - i thought Prav had the best nick for me - ithu ennapa?

Hehehehe rotfl am gonna go laugh some more!

awakeningcoma said...

hey beedi maamu u hav a long list, dalda dapas and dappis r there sooperappu

Random Access said...

Venkitu saar, I dint know u read my blog...im honoured!

Visithra, siri, siri..(reminds me of NSK paatu)

Coma, wanted to add u in, but kinda forgot. So next round la neenum link-aai maaralaam!

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

PreethZzZ The Original said...

lol...great hilarious comments... i visit most of these blogs too... and wht u say is rite on! hehehe....

IBH said...

am i honoured or what? to be certified by the google god himself :) i just blogrolled ya and what do i see, a blog about my blog..:) that is why I kept my blog title as

ARIGATO! - meaning thanks in Japanese :)

cutefreaky said...

enna solrey nee... onnum puriyalayey ( innocent face)...

tata
sukku

Neha said...

Lol. I see some blogs that I visit listed here and ur description is just perfect :D

Visithra said...

NSK nah enna? Ennaku siri siri sohnnaleh Allavandhan song than nyavagam vahrum;p

Vyaachum said...

hi. i like your blog. please visit mine. my name is vyaas

http://www.vyaasr.blogspot.com/

Jagan said...

maams ...my image total damage pannuriya ..will definitely take revenge :-)

Rambler registries said...

hi there...sure will rem what u requested..and try to play them next week.

Random Access said...

Im a honest guy...and sometimes truth is bitter jagan ;)

Vyaas, is this some kinda neo-ad?

And thanks a lot priya..those are some songs that are close to my heart ;)

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

GS said...

hey ... thanks. feel honoured. :D

Random Access said...

Hey vyaas, just went to ur blog...pretty cool ..keep it up!

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!