Thursday, September 01, 2005

Blogger Mates

Continuing my quest for recognising my pals in the e-world, lemme give an intro to the newest additions to my daily blog roll.

But first a big thrashing to the old ones in my blog who havent updated their blogs for quite a while, or take the convenient attrocious route of copy pasting whatever they find on the inet.

Makki - Basket
Ranga - Depression
StarGazer - Disappointment
Ms. V - Vacation
Bala - Thinking mode..
Swetha - Writing on paper
V - Flown bird
Girish - Stuck with Incorrigibly Irritating Melancholy Ambitions

If you guys dont put something up soon, you might have to be demoted in my list..
And kudos to the most frequent ones...

Sharana - Let the flow continue
Ms. A - Let the honey trickle.
Smyta - Let the cute pics flash.
Princess - Let the prize continue to surprise!
Paparazzi - Let the search continue..
Nandini - Let the pages scroll..
Nathan - Let the history be re-written
Preethi - Let the camera roll..

And now, to intro our new comers...

Susmita Dutta - Another poetess I admire for her caliber and the gentle caressing her words get. Flyin high in da US yet has time to say hi to the blogworld..

Priya - Standing tall in the effortless words she structures, you can find everything from drooling to brooding to taking u down memory lane..

Deepti - Everyday tidbits to amazing depth of book reviews (well, i shudnt comment on tht), but now off to greener cooler pastures of wipro, blore (makki, u listening?)

Vinesh - Hilarious accounts of college and deep insightful thots, sometimes too deep for my poor soul..Definitely a thumbs up!

Oka - Your stomach would be irreprisible by the account he gives abt being sleepless in some tiny place in the west. Bouts of laughter guaranteed.

Siddharth - Introducing popeye the sailor man...though I wud say hes here cos of being in the same "wavelength"

Lavanya - What do u think? Find out. Deft touches of the third eye leave you confused, if not anything else.

Srini - Being in College Station equates to being jobless I guess, cos this guy has more to offer than all your knowledge of vedas combined.

Divya - Occasional flash of brilliance, followed by the long mourn of sojourn.

And now for the shocker: I was generally surfing and I was shocked to find this. Some guys are trying to make big money out of this blogging business!

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

11 comments:

Kasthuri said...

Cool...Gita tells "He who sees inaction in action, and action in inaction, is a wise man". You have seen inaction in action. Hope you have also seen action in inaction !

Aishwarya Rao said...

But RA! Prince is not related me in anyway whatsoever..(yet) and nobody, and that can be anybody cannot enjoy the royal status. It has to be me and only me..and btw i m hurt by that tag line you have given me!

Random Access said...

Due apologies. I found it kinda irking myself when I wrote that. Pardon my thoughtless action, o my dear princess :(

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

Aishwarya Rao said...

@RA --- Because you are sensitive and above all bloody quick in your response and above even that you are just you, you are pardoned, o loyal one.

Random Access said...

Gracias! Xie Xie! Dhanyavada! Dhaniyavadaalu! Sukhriya! Nandri! Thank You!

Juz checkin my language meter ;)

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

Girish said...

aye!
inga oru periyaa podhukkoottame nadakkudhu polarukku?

:)

Irritating specimen said...

search is still on....

nandini said...

quite flattered to be the designated bookworm actually ....by the way that last titbit was fascinating! *sigh* I don't seem to have the scope to make much money :(

Random Access said...

Srini, I do hope that I get to see that...though I am a shunya when it comes to sanskrit and vedas.

Girish, nice to cya in here. Podhu kootam is where I can display my public speaking skills rite ;) Any further queries pls redirect to my PR manager

Paparazzi, mine is the only search that has just begun...urs will end soon.

Nandini, I think u wud be the only one in the world to be pleased abt someone calling u bookworm :P anywayz, keep crawling!

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

Irritating specimen said...

the sooner it ends the better....i dont like the hunt...

museful said...

RA...thx alot....hopefully the "flow" will continue unless a block of laziness decides to step in the way...afterall ur one of the few who comment on my blog!!!