Tuesday, September 27, 2005

English and Spell Check

How many of us know whats a spell check, and if so, use it, even though it is provided by default in most of the applications we use today. Here are a few gems from my masters discussion board...

"In this fast paced environment, no company would like to left behind, thus they should welcome employee who think out of the box. Company should welcome these people with open arms as usually creative people are problem solver that offers novelty solution."

"We should start trying to “think out of the box” approach in small steps, as any small changes could consider creativity."

"...we are encouraged to come out with the new idea and at the same time be ready for any new idea come from other colleagues. We need to avoid us become selfish, which only accept good idea from ourselves."

"I believe sceintist are leaders too. Take Thomas Edison's invention of light bulb, in this area he took leadership and lead to other scientist's future enhancement in the area of providing electrical ellumination that we benefitted in modern days. Even though they might now at their live time ever lead a group of people or a dynasty but their leadership in a particular field of research reaches far beyond their live and death."

"I conclude that it, one who possess the above aspects can be consider as a leader irrespective of whoever he may be."

"I Agree with this point, that not all scientist are leader, only they who have organization (formal or informal) with objective, and do leadership task (leading, directing, managing resource etc) can be considered as leader. Absolutely it's applicable for all expertise or role, not only scientist."

"My opinion and experience that most entrepreneurship will become a good leadership to make their company successful. They like it or not, but this is the fact that they have to lead their employee and market to achieve their own goals and vision. If they cannot do this, of course I can guarantee they will be failed soon or later."

"A good leader is mostly will not jump to become an entrepreneurship, they like to stay in their leadership style without making a lot of money and creates new products. Especially the charismatic leadership or even the military leadership, they are most humble or want to be a powerful people in the future instead of become a successful entrepreneurship."

"I dun belive in firm leadership and democatic way of rules will help in the long run."

"It's hard to divide the leadership styles as they will progress over the time. Who will know that the future shall find a new style again. Times and people characters will progress over the time."

Ok, thats enuf for a day. I cant take it any more :P I am not the guy who screams at bad englipiss, but I have a hearty laff, and thot shud share it with u guys too.

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

3 comments:

nandini said...

Wow! A lot of good advice there... and I dont use spell check either... and I suspect that you can tell...

Random Access said...

I get a lot of ppl asking me if their blog instigated me into writing this. Answer is no. I forgive blogs as stuff that perports to juz communicate. As long as the reader gets the idea, its gud enuf.

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

GS said...

was funny to read. spell check is sort of a must of for me ... esp for official mails. I tend to draft them in word and spell check before sending it out.