Monday, September 05, 2005

Eureka!

A Plan, A Talk, A presentation, A day is all I am gonna talk abt.

As always I was lazing around in the weekends not doing what I am supposed to do, but brooding over things that are not too important at present. A master plan was made to be executed and everything seemed fresh and possible. This was last monday. The whole of last week was a nightmare. Went to office, went to class, went to college, but no where did I do anything. The last week was probably the most wasted week of my life so far. And I thot that was bad! A loose connection in my speakers allowed me to conveniently miss talkin to u know who for 3 days last week n feelin bad abt it the next day.

On saturday, I gotta hear the VP of Tata Sons, Mr. Satish Pradhan. But tht guy was held up, so a certain Chatterjee started to fill in with some info on TCS. Man, what a comic relief it was! And we all had a nice long laugh when he said sirrrrrr, please come and talk to Satish immediately as he came in. Doesnt reflect too good on tht guy, worse still cos hes the HR chief of Asia Pac for TCS. the VP himself wasnt too bad, and he certainly knew how to keep his audience interest. The Tata football ad tht he played made me scroll down memory lane. I miss india! At times, it really made me feel proud being an Indian. Though he was painting a picture too rosy, the ppl here love pink n rose color, so wht the heck ;) Then I gotta talk to him over coffee, and this is how it went...

RA: Sir,ur talk is the least informative talk I have ever seen...
S: $#@%$#^ (u shud have seen the look on his face - priceless)
RA: ...and the most enlightening talk I had been...
S: @#$@#$..... :D:D:D

Love to play with words and ppl, dont I?

So I gave up on last week and decided to start fresh this week. Everything was set for me to work when I went in today. A lot of problems already piled up on my desk was a nice greeting and I eagerly switched on my comp. Then I proceeded to gently caress it and then scorn at it, shout at it, bang it till I had a coupla curious eyes pop into my cabin (which wont be with urs truly for much longer...damn the privatisation).

Now that I had lost the service of my faithful lover, I decided to go to my chinna veedu. Being brand new (we only started courting last month), shes quite smooth and nice to me, apart from being a pain in the back sometimes. Overall, I love her style, her texture, and u know I always like a kozhuk mozhuk gal rite! So there she was at my service. With a "Ding Dong Dell, Are you doin Well?", I started my quest for glory.

I made a wise decision to start on my presentation (due to be presented in the class today). I thot abt bunking, but wht the heck if I get paid 8 hrs for doing juz tht? ;) So, I did..and did..and did..in the end it turned out pretty well without the usual issues. But I was too engrossed in that, that I forgot to take my lunch. When I realised, I decided to grab it on the way to my class, n eat it during the break. Break that came and went in a flurry of enquiries from my teammates. Finally, the presentation I was starving for. Being the only team out of the 3 today to elicit a round of applause, it was all worth it. Ofcourse, I did get my fair share of blastings from everyone for not having my lunch, which I am finally having now at 12am ;)

But thats the way I am.

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

5 comments:

Vinesh said...

Least informative... Most enlightening...

LOL! Did you really say that?? :-D

TJ said...

So, after ur presentation what did ppl say?
least informative most enlightening :D

Random Access said...

Yeah, I did say that...

And what did the guys say after my presentation?

I cud be a womanizer...cos i can entice women with my absorbing talk :P

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

PreethZzZ The Original said...

LOL... In awe of wat u said... Hehehe...
You have been TAGGED btw! :)

ESIH said...

I am with Carnegie..:)