Monday, September 12, 2005

Sacrifice

Sacrifice is often the purest word u can get. Some might say Love, but its been misused and misinterpreted a lot. This is something right from a person's heart, something selfless done for the sole good of others, even though it might be detrimental to oneself. A lot of people have sacrificed for me, to make me into what I am today. I have felt it many a times, but what have I done till now? Cribbed about my only sacrifice to date to whichever friends asks me this kostin "Why did u come here?" What have I done? Indeed none.

Sacrifice is often silent, not talked about. Its juz the feeling in the recepient's heart that stands testimony to it. I am almost in tears after receiving one of the biggest sacrifices made for me. I dun wanna name the person nor mention what was done, but I do hope the person gets to read this, cos I wanna convey my heartfelt "Thanks!" cos Im struggling to tell it in person. It has had such a huge impact on my life, even though it has been a big detriment to the person, that I would vouch to do everything in my powers forever in my life for that person. I know sacrifices are not like tit for tat, but that might juz be my small way of showing my gratitude.

I have felt I never really had many really close friends in my life, but with people like these, why shud I even bother? Learnt a big lesson in life. Learnt the true meaning of love (pls dont misconstrue this one).

Ra Rajagopalan
(just so that if the person searches for my name, might be redirected here)

7 comments:

Vinesh said...

Rajagopalan,

If that person did so much for you, I wonder why it is so hard for you to convey a direct thanks. Please try your best to do it, because it is the least you can do for someone who has made that sacrifice for you.

Most sacrifices are silent. Very true.

awakeningcoma said...

nice blog on sacrifice,sacrifices are meant to be silent, if it is posted then ther is no selflessness in it. but mate thanks is the word to show ur gratitude ,show ur gratitude by being another Resp.Rapagopalan to somebody.ovara kadikirena.

Random Access said...

Thanks guys. I did tell the person, though I guess the person understood my inhibitions. Its not always so easy to find words to thank a person!

I actually passed this link as well, but the person dint consider it as a sacrifice. There lies the greatness!

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

museful said...

Sacrifice is one of most selfless acts of humanity...and to know that
someone would sacrifice something to benefit the other no matter what the consequences are....and whoever this person RA.....that person is noble soul.........and to thank them words are never enough.!!!!

Jagan said...

mams ...things like this obviously make the relationship stronger .Its really nice that you have such good friends :-) .

Paavai said...

Sacrifice is the purest form of care and love for another human being and I think they are they go together. I hope the person whom you want to thank gets the opportunity to receive your thanks

Random Access said...

Thangu thangu...I gotta know that the person was indeed grass scratched (pul arichified) when the person saw the comments u guys have put up.

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!