Saturday, September 25, 2004

Finally...

If you donno me, im Random Access, aka (RA, Rara, Raja, Raj, Dilip, Rags, Sooper Crack, Sincere Sigamani, Bandage Pandian, Nanu). If you donno me still...just read or escapeets!

From my childhood, there is one thing I wanted to do and failed miserably at (no no, its not abt girls!). I always wanted to keep a dairy. Tried a lot of times, was punctual for a day or two, then wht the heck, god knows where I kept it. Finally managed to create a blog for myself. Nothing assured, but atleast I cant blame my laziness on paper which flew away in the wind or dairy that disappeared mysteriously from the cupboard or file accidentally deleted from the computer.

A couple of resolutions to start with:

1. Never let nothing stop you
2. Always stop at the signal
3. Once you get the green signal, let nothing stop you..

Erm...whatever!

I am sleepy, so forgive me for that. Btw, I got a primitive site at http://www.geocities.com/sooper_crack/ which you might want to check out. Will put something up here when I am saner.

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

No comments: