Saturday, September 25, 2004

Std 4

There was an uprising by all the parents and they abolished grouping students according to marks. Now, it was according to their choice of language. I was in G section (G and J were the tamil sections), while both Siva Shankari and Vikram went to hindi sections. Too bad I thought. I would have relished competing head to head with them. But that was the beginning of having a really good time in PSBB. Lot of friends and fun. We used to be a really boisterous class and was a constant headache for the librarian next door. I was the class leader and visiting Mrs. Balambal with the class defaulters used to be a everyday affair. I dint really feel proud or ashamed for doing that, I just did that cos I was supposed to do that. It was fun to bunk a part of the class anywayz. I remember Mrs. Usha Mohan was our class teacher and the only other teacher I remember is my Tamil teacher, though I forgot her name. I got an ALL ROUNDER award this year too, though I did not feel much about it.

No comments: