Saturday, September 25, 2004

Std 11

My father wanted me to do CA and my sis wanted me to go into computers. I liked both and so, was in a dilemma. But in the end, I chose what I felt I knew better and liked better, and then did I press my first key of my career. I always wanted to become a fighter pilot or an astronomer, but computers were the next best thing. With big hopes and dreams, I plunged into my future. Finally found the first love of my life! I wasnt the guy who likes the silken touches, but am firm and smooth, and quite efficient handling the delicate piece of creation ;) Couldnt get my hands off once I started dwelving deep into unravelling the secrets. I never stopped gaping at how much you can use and get seduced and addicted. I realised everything boils down to your creativity. Thats right. I fell in love with the computer!


I also got myself an NTSE scholarship, the real value of which, I would realise a year later. Suddenly, the subjects seemed more indepth and I was able to know which ones I liked and which ones I didnt. I also had to raise my bar to remain competitive among a real good bunch of students. My partial color blindness also came to haunt me in my labs (I still remember thanking the guys who made the multimeter to read the resistance values everytime I had a resistor in my hand. Chemistry labs were easier as once u mug up the color of the precipitates n solutions, its ok). Also, we started on our board projects, which were quite nice and nice excuses to bunk classes.


No comments: