Saturday, September 25, 2004

How it all began..

1.5 yrs: Everyday, from when I was 6 months old, my mother used to leave me in my grandmother's place while going to work and got me back from there while coming back. We were in west mambalam, had to walk to the bus stop for 10 mins, then take a bus and go to vadapalani and then walk to the house. On this particular day, I heard my mother saying that the milk man has not come and that she has to ask my uncle to get it from my grandmother's place. So, I wanted to be of help and started out on my venture, taking a brass pot to get milk. I had gone almost near to the bus stop. I had to go thru a small street and I sighted a bullock cart approaching. So, I was standing aside to allow it to pass. And then our milk maid came and lifted me and carried me to the house where everyone was damn anxious and relieved. My curiosity n adventurous nature goes a long way :)

2 yrs: I remember wearing my first safari suit and going for a photo shoot with all my uncles. It was an experience that I dont recall properly, but I got myself photographed in safari as well as pyjamas. I have only the pyjama photo now.

We had to go meet the principal of the school I was to go to. Already people told me so many times about the school that I knew the school name. Also, I was taught some prayers by my father and other things by my mother. I went met the principal. I dont remember her face, but she was nice and offered me a Marie biscuit, which I promptly declined and asked for a brittania. She laughed and gave me two and told my parents that she will admit me in.

No comments: