Saturday, September 25, 2004

Year 3

The year started as miserably as the previous had ended, with a heavy load of academics. I realised that I am pretty bad at electronics and I would love to do core computer stuff. I also formed my hatred for the university marking system and I never put in any sort of effort to study for the exams. All the exams, I just prepared the night before. Thats all it deserves I used to think. Irony was that after this, my grades began to improve!

We were all eagerly awaiting the Industrial Attachment programme. I was placed in SingTel with guess who, Anumeha. I had to work with her for 6 months, and I realised how dumb she was technically. Usually I am not critical of people and I always find good things about them. She looks decent and she is cute and nice to talk to, but thats about it. It may be useful to quote here that shes currently placed in Microsoft. God save Microsoft!

I always wanted an arrange marriage, cos more than anything, I thought since my parents have done so much for me over the years, I thought they deserved to find a match for me. But this year, I quite unexpectedly fell in love with a gal. She proposed to me as she was jealous of another girl who was getting close to me. I dont wanna reveal the name (but its almost common knowledge to my friends) cos it dint work out in the end. But it was interesting to venture into a woman's life and mind. It was quite funny some of the things they possess like ego, jealousy, curiosity, and totally unpredictable! The minus was that my friends felt that I was being increasingly detached from them and attached to my computer (yeah, it was an e-relationship).

Third Year was Tiresome.

No comments: